Sunday, June 05, 2005

Slacker

Man, I haven't been doing too well at keeping this thing updated, have I? With the hectic-ness of the end of the semester, I didn't get the cami done by graduation. In fact, I still don't have it done. It has instead become a bit of a kitty bed:

Apparently I need to get to work making Bubba a kitty pi instead. Actually, what's been taking up my knitting time lately is the new sweater I'm working on. I got a few balls of Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk to make a scarf and decided I liked it so much I had to make a sweater with it instead. So I'm trying out the Ribby Cardi with it. I'm about 5" into the back, and it's so nice and soft! I could see this being a sweater I wear a lot.

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2005 1:08 pm, Blogger Meredith said...

Hi Thayer--this is weird, but I think that I know you from U of I. I played viola and graduated in '02. Remember me? :) I found your blog on the hourglass sweater KAL. Funny, huh?

 
At 6/30/2005 7:54 pm, Blogger thayer said...

omg, yeah I remember you! How funny! I't amazing the random places you encounter people you know! Hooray for playing viola and knitting! (Although I do a lot more law stuff these days than either... :( )

 
At 7/14/2005 9:58 am, Blogger Meredith said...

Yay! My viola playing has also slowed down a bit, especially since I spend so much time knitting now! I did want to say that I love your FOs too--I'm looking forward to doing the hourglass sweater someday (as soon as a finish the huge list of other things I want to make!) Good to see you're doing well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home